Is MAGAZINES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGAZINES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it
- noun - product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object
- noun - a business firm that publishes magazines
- noun - a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- noun - a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
- noun - a metal frame or container holding cartridges
- noun - a type of periodical publication
There are 9 letters in MAGAZINES: A A E G I M N S Z
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGAZINES, to go: MAGAZINES?
Rearrange the letters in MAGAZINES and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MAGAZINES
8 letters out of MAGAZINES
7 letters out of MAGAZINES
6 letters out of MAGAZINES
5 letters out of MAGAZINES
4 letters out of MAGAZINES
3 letters out of MAGAZINES
2 letters out of MAGAZINES
Contextual use of MAGAZINES
What's nearby MAGAZINES
Lookup in Wiki for MAGAZINES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGAZINES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGAZINES"