Is MAGAZINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGAZINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it
- noun - product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object
- noun - a business firm that publishes magazines
- noun - a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- noun - a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
- noun - a metal frame or container holding cartridges
- A periodical containing a collection of articles, stories, pictures, or other features.
- A place where goods are stored, especially a building in a fort or a storeroom on a warship where ammunition is kept.
- The contents of a storehouse, especially a stock of ammunition.
- A compartment in some types of firearms, often a small detachable box, in which cartridges are held to be fed into the firing chamber.
- A compartment in a camera in which rolls or cartridges of film are held for feeding through the exposure mechanism.
- Of or relating to periodicals: a magazine story.
- noun - a type of periodical publication
There are 8 letters in MAGAZINE: A A E G I M N Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGAZINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGAZINE, to go: MAGAZINE?
Rearrange the letters in MAGAZINE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MAGAZINE
7 letters out of MAGAZINE
6 letters out of MAGAZINE
5 letters out of MAGAZINE
4 letters out of MAGAZINE
3 letters out of MAGAZINE
2 letters out of MAGAZINE
Contextual use of MAGAZINE
What's nearby MAGAZINE
Lookup in Wiki for MAGAZINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGAZINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGAZINE"