Is MAFIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAFIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a crime syndicate in the United States
- noun - a secret terrorist group in Sicily
- noun - any tightly knit group of trusted associates
- A secret terrorist organization in Sicily, operating since the early 19th century in opposition to legal authority: “Rome they despised, the Mafia they feared, but not to submission” (Mario Puzo).
- An alleged international criminal organization believed active, especially in Italy and the United States, since the late 19th century.
- A tightly knit group of trusted associates, as of a political leader: “[He] is one of the personal mafia that [the chancellor] brought with him to Bonn” (Christian Science Monitor).
- noun - a secret criminal organization
There are 5 letters in MAFIA: A A F I M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAFIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAFIA, to go: MAFIA?
Rearrange the letters in MAFIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAFIA
What's nearby MAFIA
Lookup in Wiki for MAFIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAFIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAFIA"