Is MACHINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MACHINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- noun - an efficient person
- noun - an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently
- noun - a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- noun - a group that controls the activities of a political party
- noun - a motor vehicle with four wheels
- verb - turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- verb - make by machinery
- A device consisting of fixed and moving parts that modifies mechanical energy and transmits it in a more useful form.
- A simple device, such as a lever, a pulley, or an inclined plane, that alters the magnitude or direction, or both, of an applied force; a simple machine.
- A system or device for doing work, as an automobile or a jackhammer, together with its power source and auxiliary equipment.
- A system or device, such as a computer, that performs or assists in the performance of a human task: The machine is down.
- An intricate natural system or organism, such as the human body.
- A person who acts in a rigid, mechanical, or unconscious manner.
- An organized group of people whose members are or appear to be under the control of one or more leaders: a political machine.
- A device used to produce a stage effect, especially a mechanical means of lowering an actor onto the stage.
- Of, relating to, or felt to resemble a machine: machine repairs; machine politics.
- verb - to process by machine (a mechanical device)
There are 7 letters in MACHINE: A C E H I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MACHINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MACHINE, to go: MACHINE?
Rearrange the letters in MACHINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MACHINE
6 letters out of MACHINE
5 letters out of MACHINE
4 letters out of MACHINE
3 letters out of MACHINE
2 letters out of MACHINE
Contextual use of MACHINE
What's nearby MACHINE
Lookup in Wiki for MACHINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MACHINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MACHINE"