Is MACERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MACERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - separate into constituents by soaking
- verb - become soft or separate and disintegrate as a result of excessive soaking
- verb - soften, usually by steeping in liquid, and cause to disintegrate as a result
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- To make soft by soaking or steeping in a liquid.
- To separate into constituents by soaking.
- To become soft or separated into constituents by soaking.
- verb - to soften by soaking in liquid
There are 8 letters in MACERATE: A A C E E M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MACERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MACERATE, to go: MACERATE?
Rearrange the letters in MACERATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MACERATE
7 letters out of MACERATE
6 letters out of MACERATE
5 letters out of MACERATE
4 letters out of MACERATE
3 letters out of MACERATE
2 letters out of MACERATE
Contextual use of MACERATE
What's nearby MACERATE
Lookup in Wiki for MACERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MACERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MACERATE"