Is LUSCIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUSCIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - having strong sexual appeal
- adj - extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- Sweet and pleasant to taste or smell: a luscious melon.
- Having strong sensual or sexual appeal; seductive.
- Richly appealing to the senses or the mind: a luscious, vivid description.
- Excessively sweet; cloying.
- adj - having a very pleasing taste or smell
There are 8 letters in LUSCIOUS: C I L O S S U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUSCIOUS, to go: LUSCIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in LUSCIOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LUSCIOUS
6 letters out of LUSCIOUS
5 letters out of LUSCIOUS
4 letters out of LUSCIOUS
3 letters out of LUSCIOUS
2 letters out of LUSCIOUS
Contextual use of LUSCIOUS
What's nearby LUSCIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for LUSCIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUSCIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUSCIOUS"