Is LUCIFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUCIFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God
- noun - a planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky
- noun - lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical
- The archangel cast from heaven for leading the revolt of the angels; Satan.
- The planet Venus in its appearance as the morning star.
- noun - a friction match
There are 7 letters in LUCIFER: C E F I L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUCIFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUCIFER, to go: LUCIFER?
Rearrange the letters in LUCIFER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LUCIFER
6 letters out of LUCIFER
5 letters out of LUCIFER
4 letters out of LUCIFER
3 letters out of LUCIFER
2 letters out of LUCIFER
Contextual use of LUCIFER
What's nearby LUCIFER
Lookup in Wiki for LUCIFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUCIFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUCIFER"