Is LOZENGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOZENGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small aromatic or medicated candy
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A small, medicated candy intended to be dissolved slowly in the mouth to lubricate and soothe irritated tissues of the throat.
- A four-sided planar figure with a diamondlike shape; a rhombus that is not a square.
- Something having this shape, especially a heraldic device.
- noun - a small, often medicated candy
There are 7 letters in LOZENGE: E E G L N O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOZENGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOZENGE, to go: LOZENGE?
Rearrange the letters in LOZENGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOZENGE
What's nearby LOZENGE
Lookup in Wiki for LOZENGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOZENGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOZENGE"