Is LOOPHOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOOPHOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ambiguity (especially one in the text of a law or contract) that makes it possible to evade a difficulty or obligation
- noun - a small hole in a fortified wall
- A way of escaping a difficulty, especially an omission or ambiguity in the wording of a contract or law that provides a means of evading compliance.
- A small hole or slit in a wall, especially one through which small arms may be fired.
- verb - to make small openings in
There are 8 letters in LOOPHOLE: E H L L O O O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOPHOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOOPHOLE, to go: LOOPHOLE?
Rearrange the letters in LOOPHOLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LOOPHOLE
6 letters out of LOOPHOLE
5 letters out of LOOPHOLE
4 letters out of LOOPHOLE
3 letters out of LOOPHOLE
2 letters out of LOOPHOLE
Contextual use of LOOPHOLE
What's nearby LOOPHOLE
Lookup in Wiki for LOOPHOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOOPHOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOOPHOLE"