Is LOOKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOOKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - perceive with attention
- verb - give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- verb - have a certain outward or facial expression
- verb - search or seek
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - convey by one's expression
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - accord in appearance with
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- verb - to use one's eyes in seeing
There are 6 letters in LOOKED: D E K L O O
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOOKED, to go: LOOKED?
Rearrange the letters in LOOKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOOKED
What's nearby LOOKED
Lookup in Wiki for LOOKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOOKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOOKED"