Is LONELY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LONELY in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking companions or companionship
- adj - marked by dejection from being alone
- adj - characterized by or preferring solitude
- adj - devoid of creatures
- Without companions; lone.
- Characterized by aloneness; solitary.
- Unfrequented by people; desolate: a lonely crossroads.
- Dejected by the awareness of being alone.
- Producing such dejection: the loneliest night of the week.
- adv - sad from lack of companionship [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LONELILY
There are 6 letters in LONELY: E L L N O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LONELY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LONELY, to go: LONELY?
Rearrange the letters in LONELY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LONELY
What's nearby LONELY
Lookup in Wiki for LONELY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LONELY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LONELY"