Is LOCKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOCKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a storage compartment for clothes and valuables
- noun - a fastener that locks or closes
- noun - a trunk for storing personal possessions
- One that locks: a locker of windows and doors.
- A small, usually metal compartment that can be locked, especially one at a gymnasium or public place for the safekeeping of clothing and valuables.
- A flat trunk for storage.
- A heavily insulated refrigerated cabinet, compartment, or room for storing frozen foods.
- noun - an enclosure that may be locked
There are 6 letters in LOCKER: C E K L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOCKER, to go: LOCKER?
Rearrange the letters in LOCKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOCKER
What's nearby LOCKER
Lookup in Wiki for LOCKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOCKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOCKER"