Is LIZARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIZARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - relatively long-bodied reptile with usually two pairs of legs and a tapering tail
- noun - a man who idles about in the lounges of hotels and bars in search of women who would support him
- Any of numerous reptiles of the suborder Sauria or Lacertilia, characteristically having a scaly elongated body, movable eyelids, four legs, and a tapering tail.
- Leather made from the skin of one of these reptiles.
- noun - any of a suborder of reptiles
There are 6 letters in LIZARD: A D I L R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIZARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIZARD, to go: LIZARD?
Rearrange the letters in LIZARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIZARD
What's nearby LIZARD
Lookup in Wiki for LIZARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIZARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIZARD"