Is LIVING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIVING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the experience of being alive
- noun - people who are still living
- noun - the condition of living or the state of being alive
- noun - the financial means whereby one lives
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - lead a certain kind of life
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - support oneself
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- adj - pertaining to living persons
- adj - true to life
- adj - (informal) absolute
- adj - still in existence
- adj - still in active use
- adj - (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place
- Possessing life: famous living painters; transplanted living tissue.
- In active function or use: a living language.
- Of persons who are alive: events within living memory.
- Full of life, interest, or vitality: made history a living subject.
- True to life; realistic: the living image of her mother.
- Used as an intensive: beat the living hell out of his opponent in the boxing match.
- The condition or action of maintaining life: the high cost of living.
- A manner or style of life: preferred plain living.
- A means of maintaining life; livelihood: made their living by hunting.
- A church benefice, including the revenue attached to it.
- noun - a means of subsistence
There are 6 letters in LIVING: G I I L N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIVING, to go: LIVING?
Rearrange the letters in LIVING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIVING
What's nearby LIVING
Lookup in Wiki for LIVING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIVING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIVING"