Is LIVID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIVID in various dictionaries:
- adj - anemic looking from illness or emotion
- adj - (of a light) imparting a deathlike luminosity
- adj - furiously angry
- adj - discolored by coagulation of blood beneath the skin
- Discolored, as from a bruise; black-and-blue.
- Ashen or pallid: a face livid with shock.
- Extremely angry; furious.
- adv - having the skin abnormally discolored [adj] : LIVIDLY
There are 5 letters in LIVID: D I I L V
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIVID, to go: LIVID?
Rearrange the letters in LIVID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIVID
What's nearby LIVID
Lookup in Wiki for LIVID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIVID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIVID"