Is LIVELY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIVELY in various dictionaries:
- adj - full of life and energy
- adj - full of zest or vigor
- adj - quick and energetic
- adj - elastic
- adj - filled with events or activity
- adj - full of spirit
- Full of life and energy; vigorous: a lively baby.
- Full of spirit; gay and animated: a lively tune.
- Marked by animated intelligence: a lively discussion.
- Invigorating; refreshing.
- Effervescent; sparkling.
- Keen; brisk: gave the kitchen floor a lively sweeping.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 6 letters in LIVELY: E I L L V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIVELY, to go: LIVELY?
Rearrange the letters in LIVELY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIVELY
What's nearby LIVELY
Lookup in Wiki for LIVELY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIVELY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIVELY"