Is LIQUIDITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIQUIDITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- noun - the property of flowing easily
- noun - being in cash or easily convertible to cash
- The state of being liquid.
- The quality of being readily convertible into cash: an investment with high liquidity.
- Available cash or the capacity to obtain it on demand: a bank that is increasing its liquidity by shortening the average term of its loans.
There are 9 letters in LIQUIDITY: D I I I L Q T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIQUIDITY, to go: LIQUIDITY?
Rearrange the letters in LIQUIDITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIQUIDITY
What's nearby LIQUIDITY
Lookup in Wiki for LIQUIDITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIQUIDITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIQUIDITY"