Is LINESMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINESMAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - official (in tennis, soccer, football, etc.) who assists the referee in some way (especially by watching for out of bounds or offside)
- noun - a person who installs or repairs electrical or telephone lines
- An official who marks the downs and the position of the ball and watches for certain violations from the sidelines.
- A man in various court games whose chief duty is to call shots that fall out of bounds.
- See lineman (n.
- noun - a football official
There are 8 letters in LINESMAN: A E I L M N N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINESMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINESMAN, to go: LINESMAN?
Rearrange the letters in LINESMAN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LINESMAN
7 letters out of LINESMAN
6 letters out of LINESMAN
5 letters out of LINESMAN
4 letters out of LINESMAN
3 letters out of LINESMAN
2 letters out of LINESMAN
Contextual use of LINESMAN
What's nearby LINESMAN
Lookup in Wiki for LINESMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINESMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINESMAN"