Is LINEAGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINEAGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - the number of lines in a piece of printed material
- noun - a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- noun - inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- noun - direct descent from an ancestor
There are 8 letters in LINEAGES: A E E G I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEAGES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINEAGES, to go: LINEAGES?
Rearrange the letters in LINEAGES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LINEAGES
7 letters out of LINEAGES
6 letters out of LINEAGES
5 letters out of LINEAGES
4 letters out of LINEAGES
3 letters out of LINEAGES
2 letters out of LINEAGES
Contextual use of LINEAGES
What's nearby LINEAGES
Lookup in Wiki for LINEAGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINEAGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINEAGES"