Is LIGHTWEIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIGHTWEIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
- noun - someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
- noun - an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
- noun - a wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
- adj - weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use
- adj - having no importance or influence
- One that weighs relatively little or less than average.
- A professional boxer weighing more than 126 and not more than 135 pounds (approximately 57-61 kilograms), heavier than a featherweight and lighter than a welterweight.
- A contestant in various other sports in a similar weight class.
- A person of little ability, intelligence, influence, or importance.
- Weighing relatively little; not heavy: lightweight clothing; a lightweight wood.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a lightweight: the lightweight title.
- Having no significance or influence: a lightweight intellect.
There are 11 letters in LIGHTWEIGHT: E G G H H I I L T T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTWEIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIGHTWEIGHT, to go: LIGHTWEIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in LIGHTWEIGHT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
8 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
7 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
6 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
5 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
4 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
3 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
2 letters out of LIGHTWEIGHT
Contextual use of LIGHTWEIGHT
What's nearby LIGHTWEIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for LIGHTWEIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIGHTWEIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIGHTWEIGHT"