Is LIGHTLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIGHTLY in various dictionaries:
- adv - without good reason
- adv - with few burdens
- adv - with little weight or force
- adv - indulging with temperance
- adv - with indifference or without dejection
- adv - in a small quantity or extent
- adv - to a slight degree
- With little weight or force; gently.
- To a slight extent or amount: apply paint lightly.
- With little difficulty; easily.
- With agility and grace; nimbly.
- In a carefree manner; cheerfully: took the news lightly.
- Without sufficient care or consideration; indifferently: treated the situation much too lightly.
- adv - to a moderate degree
There are 7 letters in LIGHTLY: G H I L L T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIGHTLY, to go: LIGHTLY?
Rearrange the letters in LIGHTLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIGHTLY
What's nearby LIGHTLY
Lookup in Wiki for LIGHTLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIGHTLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIGHTLY"