Is LIGHTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIGHTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used to ignite or kindle a fire
- noun - a device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires
- noun - a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
- verb - transport in a flatbottom boat
- adj - of comparatively little physical weight or density
- adj - (used of color) having a relatively small amount of coloring agent
- adj - of the military or industry
- adj - not great in degree or quantity or number
- adj - psychologically light
- adj - characterized by or emitting light
- adj - (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- adj - easily assimilated in the alimentary canal
- adj - (used of soil) loose and large-grained in consistency
- adj - (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- adj - moving easily and quickly
- adj - demanding little effort
- adj - of little intensity or power or force
- adj - (physics, chemistry) not having atomic weight greater than average
- adj - weak and likely to lose consciousness
- adj - very thin and insubstantial
- adj - marked by temperance in indulgence
- adj - less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so
- adj - having little importance
- adj - intended primarily as entertainment
- adj - silly or trivial
- adj - designed for ease of movement or to carry little weight
- adj - having relatively few calories
- adj - (of sleep) easily disturbed
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- One that ignites or kindles.
- A mechanical device for lighting a cigarette, cigar, or pipe.
- A large flat-bottomed barge, especially one used to deliver or unload goods to or from a cargo ship or transport goods over short distances.
- verb - to convey in a type of barge
There are 7 letters in LIGHTER: E G H I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIGHTER, to go: LIGHTER?
Rearrange the letters in LIGHTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LIGHTER
6 letters out of LIGHTER
5 letters out of LIGHTER
4 letters out of LIGHTER
3 letters out of LIGHTER
2 letters out of LIGHTER
Contextual use of LIGHTER
What's nearby LIGHTER
Lookup in Wiki for LIGHTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIGHTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIGHTER"