Is LIEUTENANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIEUTENANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned military officer
- noun - an officer in a police force
- noun - an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- noun - an officer holding a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- A first lieutenant.
- A second lieutenant.
- One who holds the rank of lieutenant, first lieutenant, or second lieutenant.
- An officer in a police or fire department ranking below a captain.
There are 10 letters in LIEUTENANT: A E E I L N N T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIEUTENANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIEUTENANT, to go: LIEUTENANT?
Rearrange the letters in LIEUTENANT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of LIEUTENANT
7 letters out of LIEUTENANT
6 letters out of LIEUTENANT
5 letters out of LIEUTENANT
4 letters out of LIEUTENANT
3 letters out of LIEUTENANT
2 letters out of LIEUTENANT
Contextual use of LIEUTENANT
What's nearby LIEUTENANT
Lookup in Wiki for LIEUTENANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIEUTENANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIEUTENANT"