Is LICORICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LICORICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves
- noun - a black candy flavored with the dried root of the licorice plant
- A Mediterranean perennial plant (Glycyrrhiza glabra) having blue flowers, pinnately compound leaves, and a sweet, distinctively flavored root.
- The root of this plant, used as a flavoring in candy, liqueurs, tobacco, and medicines.
- A confection made from or flavored with the licorice root.
- Any of various similar plants.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 8 letters in LICORICE: C C E I I L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LICORICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LICORICE, to go: LICORICE?
Rearrange the letters in LICORICE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LICORICE
6 letters out of LICORICE
5 letters out of LICORICE
4 letters out of LICORICE
3 letters out of LICORICE
2 letters out of LICORICE
Contextual use of LICORICE
What's nearby LICORICE
Lookup in Wiki for LICORICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LICORICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LICORICE"