Is LEVELS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEVELS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- noun - height above ground
- noun - indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
- noun - a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- verb - aim at
- verb - tear down so as to make flat with the ground
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - direct into a position for use
- verb - talk frankly with
- verb - become level or even
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 6 letters in LEVELS: E E L L S V
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEVELS, to go: LEVELS?
Rearrange the letters in LEVELS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEVELS
What's nearby LEVELS
Lookup in Wiki for LEVELS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEVELS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEVELS"