Is LETTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LETTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a written message addressed to a person or organization
- noun - the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech
- noun - owner who lets another person use something (housing usually) for hire
- noun - a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention)
- noun - an award earned by participation in a school sport
- verb - win an athletic letter
- verb - set down or print with letters
- verb - mark letters on or mark with letters
- A written symbol or character representing a speech sound and being a component of an alphabet.
- A written or printed communication directed to a person or an organization.
- Often letters.
- Literal meaning: had to adhere to the letter of the law.
- Literary culture; belles-lettres.
- Learning or knowledge, especially of literature.
- Literature or writing as a profession.
- A piece of type that prints a single character.
- A specific style of type.
- The characters in one style of type.
- An emblem in the shape of the initial of a school awarded for outstanding performance, especially in varsity athletics.
- To write letters on.
- To write in letters.
- To write or form letters.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a written communication directed to another”: received a letter of complaint; the Epistles of the New Testament; a missive of condolence; a thank-you note.
- verb - to mark with letters (written symbols representing speech sounds)
There are 6 letters in LETTER: E E L R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LETTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LETTER, to go: LETTER?
Rearrange the letters in LETTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LETTER
What's nearby LETTER
Lookup in Wiki for LETTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LETTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LETTER"