Is LEGGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEGGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a garment covering the leg (usually extending from the knee to the ankle)
- A leg covering usually extending from the ankle to the knee and often made of material such as leather or canvas, worn especially by soldiers and workers.
- Close-fitting usually knit trousers, often worn under a skirt for warmth.
- Warm outerwear trousers for children.
- noun - a covering for the leg
There are 7 letters in LEGGING: E G G G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGGING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEGGING, to go: LEGGING?
Rearrange the letters in LEGGING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEGGING
What's nearby LEGGING
Lookup in Wiki for LEGGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEGGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEGGING"