Is LEGEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEGEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
- noun - brief description accompanying an illustration
- An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.
- A body or collection of such stories.
- A romanticized or popularized myth of modern times.
- One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.
- An inscription or a title on an object, such as a coin.
- An explanatory caption accompanying an illustration.
- The words legend and legendary have come to be used in recent years to refer to any person or achievement whose fame promises to be particularly enduring, even if its renown is created more by the media than by oral tradition.
- noun - an unverified story from earlier times
There are 6 letters in LEGEND: D E E G L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEGEND, to go: LEGEND?
Rearrange the letters in LEGEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEGEND
What's nearby LEGEND
Lookup in Wiki for LEGEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEGEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEGEND"