Is LECTURER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LECTURER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- noun - someone who lectures professionally
- One who delivers lectures, especially professionally.
- A member of the faculty of a college or university usually having qualified status without rank or tenure.
- A faculty member ranking below an assistant professor.
- The academic rank held by such a faculty member.
- A university teacher, especially one ranking next below a reader.
- verb - to expound on a specific subject
There are 8 letters in LECTURER: C E E L R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTURER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LECTURER, to go: LECTURER?
Rearrange the letters in LECTURER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LECTURER
7 letters out of LECTURER
6 letters out of LECTURER
5 letters out of LECTURER
4 letters out of LECTURER
3 letters out of LECTURER
2 letters out of LECTURER
Contextual use of LECTURER
What's nearby LECTURER
Lookup in Wiki for LECTURER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LECTURER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LECTURER"