Is LEARNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEARNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge
- noun - profound scholarly knowledge
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- The act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skill.
- Knowledge or skill gained through schooling or study.
- Behavioral modification especially through experience or conditioning.
- noun - acquired knowledge
There are 8 letters in LEARNING: A E G I L N N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEARNING, to go: LEARNING?
Rearrange the letters in LEARNING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LEARNING
7 letters out of LEARNING
6 letters out of LEARNING
5 letters out of LEARNING
4 letters out of LEARNING
3 letters out of LEARNING
2 letters out of LEARNING
Contextual use of LEARNING
What's nearby LEARNING
Lookup in Wiki for LEARNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEARNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEARNING"