Is LEAPFROG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAPFROG in various dictionaries:
- noun - advancing as if in the child's game, by leaping over obstacles or competitors
- noun - a game in which one child bends down and another leaps over
- verb - jump across
- verb - progress by large jumps instead of small increments
- To jump over in or as if in leapfrog.
- To advance (two military units) by engaging one with the enemy while moving the other to a position forward of the first unit.
- To move forward or progress in or as if in leapfrog.
- verb - to jump over with the legs wide apart
There are 8 letters in LEAPFROG: A E F G L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAPFROG
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAPFROG, to go: LEAPFROG?
Rearrange the letters in LEAPFROG and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LEAPFROG
7 letters out of LEAPFROG
6 letters out of LEAPFROG
5 letters out of LEAPFROG
4 letters out of LEAPFROG
3 letters out of LEAPFROG
2 letters out of LEAPFROG
Contextual use of LEAPFROG
What's nearby LEAPFROG
Lookup in Wiki for LEAPFROG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAPFROG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAPFROG"