Is LEANING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEANING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination to do something
- noun - a natural inclination
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - the act of deviating from a vertical position
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adj - departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal
- An inclination, a tendency, or a preference.
- noun - an inclination to act or think in a particular way
There are 7 letters in LEANING: A E G I L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEANING, to go: LEANING?
Rearrange the letters in LEANING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LEANING
6 letters out of LEANING
5 letters out of LEANING
4 letters out of LEANING
3 letters out of LEANING
2 letters out of LEANING
Contextual use of LEANING
What's nearby LEANING
Lookup in Wiki for LEANING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEANING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEANING"