Is LAURELS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAURELS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - the state of being honored
- noun - any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family
- noun - United States slapstick comedian (born in England) who played the scatterbrained and often tearful member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1890-1965)
- noun - (antiquity) a wreath of laurel foliage worn on the head as an emblem of victory
- verb - to crown with a wreath of evergreen leaves
There are 7 letters in LAURELS: A E L L R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAURELS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAURELS, to go: LAURELS?
Rearrange the letters in LAURELS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LAURELS
6 letters out of LAURELS
5 letters out of LAURELS
4 letters out of LAURELS
3 letters out of LAURELS
2 letters out of LAURELS
Contextual use of LAURELS
What's nearby LAURELS
Lookup in Wiki for LAURELS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAURELS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAURELS"