Is LAUREL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAUREL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family
- noun - United States slapstick comedian (born in England) who played the scatterbrained and often tearful member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films (1890-1965)
- noun - (antiquity) a wreath of laurel foliage worn on the head as an emblem of victory
- A Mediterranean evergreen tree (Laurus nobilis) having aromatic, simple leaves and small blackish berries.
- A shrub or tree, such as the mountain laurel, having a similar aroma or leaf shape.
- Often laurels.
- A wreath of laurel conferred as a mark of honor in ancient times upon poets, heroes, and victors in athletic contests.
- Honor and glory won for great achievement.
- To crown with laurel.
- To honor, especially with an award or a prize.
- verb - to crown with a wreath of evergreen leaves
There are 6 letters in LAUREL: A E L L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUREL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAUREL, to go: LAUREL?
Rearrange the letters in LAUREL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAUREL
What's nearby LAUREL
Lookup in Wiki for LAUREL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAUREL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAUREL"