Is LATENCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LATENCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) the time it takes for a specific block of data on a data track to rotate around to the read/write head
- noun - the time that elapses between a stimulus and the response to it
- noun - the state of being not yet evident or active
- The state or quality of being latent.
- The psychoanalytic stage of development, from about five years to puberty, during which a child represses sexual urges and prefers to associate with members of the same sex.
- noun - the state of being present but not manifest
There are 7 letters in LATENCY: A C E L N T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LATENCY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LATENCY, to go: LATENCY?
Rearrange the letters in LATENCY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LATENCY
6 letters out of LATENCY
5 letters out of LATENCY
4 letters out of LATENCY
3 letters out of LATENCY
2 letters out of LATENCY
Contextual use of LATENCY
What's nearby LATENCY
Lookup in Wiki for LATENCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LATENCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LATENCY"