Is LAGGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAGGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - used to wrap around pipes or boilers or laid in attics to prevent loss of heat
- verb - hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- verb - cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- Insulation used to prevent heat diffusion, as from a steam pipe.
- A wooden frame built especially to support the sides of an arch until the keystone is positioned.
- noun - an insulating material
There are 7 letters in LAGGING: A G G G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAGGING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAGGING, to go: LAGGING?
Rearrange the letters in LAGGING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAGGING
What's nearby LAGGING
Lookup in Wiki for LAGGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAGGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAGGING"