Is LACQUER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LACQUER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a black resinous substance obtained from certain trees and used as a natural varnish
- noun - a hard glossy coating
- verb - coat with lacquer
- Any of various clear or colored synthetic coatings made by dissolving nitrocellulose or other cellulose derivatives together with plasticizers and pigments in a mixture of volatile solvents and used to impart a high gloss to surfaces.
- A glossy, resinous material, such as the exudation of the lacquer tree, used as a surface coating.
- A finish that is baked onto the inside of food and beverage cans.
- To coat with lacquer.
- To give a sleek, glossy finish to.
- verb - to coat with a glossy substance
There are 7 letters in LACQUER: A C E L Q R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LACQUER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LACQUER, to go: LACQUER?
Rearrange the letters in LACQUER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LACQUER
6 letters out of LACQUER
5 letters out of LACQUER
4 letters out of LACQUER
3 letters out of LACQUER
2 letters out of LACQUER
Contextual use of LACQUER
What's nearby LACQUER
Lookup in Wiki for LACQUER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LACQUER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LACQUER"