Is LABORED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LABORED in various dictionaries:
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - work hard
- verb - undergo the efforts of childbirth
- adj - lacking natural ease
- adj - requiring or showing effort
- Produced or done with effort: the labored breathing of a very ill person.
- Lacking natural ease; strained: a labored style of debating.
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 7 letters in LABORED: A B D E L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LABORED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LABORED, to go: LABORED?
Rearrange the letters in LABORED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LABORED
6 letters out of LABORED
5 letters out of LABORED
4 letters out of LABORED
3 letters out of LABORED
2 letters out of LABORED
Contextual use of LABORED
What's nearby LABORED
Lookup in Wiki for LABORED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LABORED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LABORED"