Is KNUCKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNUCKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a joint of a finger when the fist is closed
- verb - press or rub with the knuckles
- verb - shoot a marble while keeping one's knuckles on the ground
- The prominence of the dorsal aspect of a joint of a finger, especially of one of the joints connecting the fingers to the hand.
- A rounded protuberance formed by the bones in a joint.
- A cut of meat centering on the carpal or tarsal joint, as of a pig.
- The part of a hinge through which the pin passes.
- To press, rub, or hit with the knuckles.
- To shoot (a marble) with the thumb over the bent forefinger.
- verb - to hit with the knuckles (the joints of the fingers)
There are 7 letters in KNUCKLE: C E K K L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNUCKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNUCKLE, to go: KNUCKLE?
Rearrange the letters in KNUCKLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNUCKLE
What's nearby KNUCKLE
Lookup in Wiki for KNUCKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNUCKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNUCKLE"