Is KNOCKERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNOCKERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way
- noun - a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance)
- noun - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 8 letters in KNOCKERS: C E K K N O R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNOCKERS, to go: KNOCKERS?
Rearrange the letters in KNOCKERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of KNOCKERS
7 letters out of KNOCKERS
6 letters out of KNOCKERS
5 letters out of KNOCKERS
4 letters out of KNOCKERS
3 letters out of KNOCKERS
2 letters out of KNOCKERS
Contextual use of KNOCKERS
What's nearby KNOCKERS
Lookup in Wiki for KNOCKERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNOCKERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNOCKERS"