Is KNIFE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNIFE in various dictionaries:
- noun - edge tool used as a cutting instrument
- noun - a weapon with a handle and blade with a sharp point
- noun - any long thin projection that is transient
- verb - use a knife on
- A cutting instrument consisting of a sharp blade attached to a handle.
- A cutting edge; a blade.
- To use a knife on, especially to stab; wound with a knife.
- To betray or attempt to defeat by underhand means.
- noun - a sharp-edged instrument used for cutting
- verb - to cut with a knife
There are 5 letters in KNIFE: E F I K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNIFE
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNIFE, to go: KNIFE?
Rearrange the letters in KNIFE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNIFE
What's nearby KNIFE
Lookup in Wiki for KNIFE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNIFE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNIFE"