Is KNELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something
- verb - ring as in announcing death
- verb - make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- To ring slowly and solemnly, especially for a funeral; toll.
- To signal, summon, or proclaim by tolling.
- The sound of a bell knelling; a toll.
- A signal of disaster or destruction.
- verb - to sound a bell
There are 5 letters in KNELL: E K L L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNELL, to go: KNELL?
Rearrange the letters in KNELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNELL
What's nearby KNELL
Lookup in Wiki for KNELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNELL"