Is KITTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KITTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the combined stakes of the betters
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - young domestic cat
- noun - informal terms referring to a domestic cat
- A fund made up of a portion of each pot in a poker game.
- A pool of money, especially one to which a number of people have contributed for a designated purpose.
- noun - a kitten or cat
There are 5 letters in KITTY: I K T T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of KITTY, to go: KITTY?
Rearrange the letters in KITTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KITTY
What's nearby KITTY
Lookup in Wiki for KITTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KITTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KITTY"