Is KINGPIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KINGPIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the most important person in a group or undertaking
- noun - bolt that provides a steering joint in a motor vehicle
- noun - the front bowling pin in the triangular arrangement of ten pins
- The foremost or central pin in an arrangement of bowling pins.
- The most important person or element in an enterprise or a system.
- See kingbolt.
- noun - a central bolt connecting an axle to a vehicle
There are 7 letters in KINGPIN: G I I K N N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KINGPIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of KINGPIN, to go: KINGPIN?
Rearrange the letters in KINGPIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KINGPIN
What's nearby KINGPIN
Lookup in Wiki for KINGPIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KINGPIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KINGPIN"