Is KINDLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KINDLY in various dictionaries:
- adj - showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- adj - pleasant and agreeable
- adv - in a kind manner or out of kindness
- See Synonyms at kind1.
- Agreeable; pleasant: a kindly breeze.
- Within the law; lawful.
- Natural to its kind.
- Out of kindness: She kindly overlooked their mistake.
- In a kind manner: He spoke kindly to us.
- Pleasantly; agreeably: The sun shone kindly.
- In a way or course that is natural; fittingly.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- noun - a class of similar or related objects or individuals
There are 6 letters in KINDLY: D I K L N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KINDLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of KINDLY, to go: KINDLY?
Rearrange the letters in KINDLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KINDLY
What's nearby KINDLY
Lookup in Wiki for KINDLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KINDLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KINDLY"