Is KICKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KICKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a player who kicks the football
- One that kicks: a soccer player who was an excellent kicker.
- A sudden, surprising turn of events or ending; a twist.
- A tricky or concealed condition; a pitfall: “The kicker is that the relationship of guide and seeker gets all mixed up with a confusing male-female attachment” (Gail Sheehy).
- A condition that imposes an automatic increase, as in a pension plan.
- adj - to strike out with the foot or feet [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KICKABLE
There are 6 letters in KICKER: C E I K K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KICKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of KICKER, to go: KICKER?
Rearrange the letters in KICKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KICKER
What's nearby KICKER
Lookup in Wiki for KICKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KICKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KICKER"