Is KICKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KICKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - drive or propel with the foot
- verb - thrash about or strike out with the feet
- verb - strike with the foot
- verb - kick a leg up
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- verb - stop consuming
- verb - make a goal
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj - to strike out with the foot or feet [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KICKABLE
There are 6 letters in KICKED: C D E I K K
To search all scrabble anagrams of KICKED, to go: KICKED?
Rearrange the letters in KICKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KICKED
What's nearby KICKED
Lookup in Wiki for KICKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KICKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KICKED"