Is KETTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KETTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metal pot for stewing or boiling
- noun - the quantity a kettle will hold
- noun - (geology) a hollow (typically filled by a lake) that results from the melting of a mass of ice trapped in glacial deposits
- noun - a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- A metal pot, usually with a lid, for boiling or stewing.
- A teakettle.
- A kettledrum.
- A depression left in a mass of glacial drift, formed by the melting of an isolated block of glacial ice.
- A pothole.
- noun - a vessel for boiling liquids
There are 6 letters in KETTLE: E E K L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KETTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of KETTLE, to go: KETTLE?
Rearrange the letters in KETTLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KETTLE
What's nearby KETTLE
Lookup in Wiki for KETTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KETTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KETTLE"