Is KERNEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KERNEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
- noun - a single whole grain of a cereal
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- A grain or seed, as of a cereal grass, enclosed in a husk.
- The inner, usually edible seed of a nut or fruit stone.
- The most material and central part; the core: “that hard kernel of gaiety that never breaks” (Evelyn Waugh).
- verb - to envelop as a kernel (the inner part of a nut)
There are 6 letters in KERNEL: E E K L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KERNEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of KERNEL, to go: KERNEL?
Rearrange the letters in KERNEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KERNEL
What's nearby KERNEL
Lookup in Wiki for KERNEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KERNEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KERNEL"