Is KEEPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KEEPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone in charge of other people
- noun - one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- An attendant, a guard, or a warden.
- One that has the charge or care of something: a lion keeper; the keeper of the budget.
- A play made by the quarterback who keeps the ball after it is snapped and then runs with it.
- One that is worth keeping, especially a fish large enough to be legally caught.
- adj - to continue to possess [v KEPT, KEEPING, KEEPS] : KEEPABLE
There are 6 letters in KEEPER: E E E K P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of KEEPER, to go: KEEPER?
Rearrange the letters in KEEPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KEEPER
What's nearby KEEPER
Lookup in Wiki for KEEPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KEEPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KEEPER"